Modo Alimentare a.k.a. food way


Restoran Sin Tai Tung is a chu char place that serves great home cooked Chinese dishes.

One night, again, my family suddenly crave for good food, so we decided to pay a visit to Restoran Sin Tai Tung !



Tofu. The sauce is quite nice.



Fried vegetables in Sambai.
This one is nice. I always like to eat it even it is cooked with chilis.

Sweet & sour Fish Fillet.
THis is my Favourite!
super tasty ya...




Lamb.
The meat is very stiff.

RM 40.60 for 4 people... Reasonable bah?

Food Type: Chinese Food

Name: Restoran Sin Tai Tung

Address : 130 Macalister Road, 10400 Penang.

Tel: 04-227 1745

Note: Close on Every Tuesday


2 Responses
  1. will recommend 2 my family nxt choo char trip


  2. didothemice Says:

    I very nice post will visit it !! thanks for sharing friend


Post a Comment